Ariel Okin's Collection with Society Social

I have loved Roxy at Society Social since the early days of my blogging. In a sea of neutrals online, she has always been my colorful muse. I love color as much as she does, and I would say she has given me the confidence to be daring with my color options. Ariel Okin just got on my radar about a year ago and I love love her style. She is more of a new traditional in terms of her style (or Grandmillennial if you prefer that label). Everything she does is jaw droopingly beautiful and Ariel's collection with Society Social is next level amazing.

Here are some pics from this very special collection! Roxy has also selected the most incredible wallpapers for her home, which served as the backdrop for this photoshoot! The peachy perfection of Garden Fleuri in petal is my absolute favorite wallpaper of all time.






Comments

Popular Posts