Designer Face Masks

One thing is for sure right now. Masks are required to go into any store, museum and pretty much any other public place. While masks are polarizing, I feel that they are essential and the most respectful option to protect others. Here are some of my favorite masks that are also incredibly beautiful, making wearing them a little more pleasant overall.


Sharon is an all around wonderful person and a friend of mine, we met through instagram and a shared passion about design, black lives matter, the list goes on. Her wallpapers and fabrics are pretty much my spirit animal. I adore her Monkey & Tiger fabrics! And now Krane Home also makes masks! Krane home masks are hands down my favorite because they are stunningly beautiful and each sale goes to a good cause. For each mask sale, masks are donated to Black Lives Matter. The masks come in both adult and kids sizes.























































Kate Kime
I love anything in a toile pattern and Kate Kime's masks are so beautiful! They come in four color ways to match pretty much any outfit.





Comments

Popular Posts