We had a 4th of July potluck today at work and I needed something quick and tasty I could whip up since I didn't get home until 9pm. As usual, Martha Stewart to the rescue with this insanely quick and easy recipe.
Here's an even more dumbed down version in less than 10 steps
1. Cut 2 lbs. of white new potatoes into 1/4 inch chunks.
2. Put 1/4 cup mayo and 3/4 cup sour cream in bowl. Mix and season with salt & pepper.
3. Boil potatoes in water for 15 minutes.
4. Add drained potatoes to sour cream/mayo mixture.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. In the am - microwave 4 slices of Boar's Head bacon until crunchy. Chop into pieces.
7. Cut scallions into thin rounds.
8. Sprinkle bacon & scallions over potato salad.
9. Put in cute white bowl for serving!