A Trip to Marshalls

If you haven't already figured it out - I love a good deal. I went to my favorite Marshalls in Tewksbury today and picked up some great items on clearance. And the best part is that these...unlike usual were not impulse purchases. I have been looking for a cool lamp for the sun room, some shell frames to hold wedding photos, and a pillow for my newly painted wicker chair. Well, I lucked out today and found all three!

(1) Lamp (complete with awesome zebra print drum shade)
(2) 4 x 4 Shell Frames
(1) 4 x 6 Shell Frame
(1) Blue lumbar pillow (with the cutest vertical texture and fabric flowers)

= $66.91



Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment on my guest post over @ A Diary of Lovely today, isn't Helena the best? I love you shell picture frames, great finds!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shade! Looks divine. Hope you are having a delightful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. id DIE over those lamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts