Bedroom Decor Plans

And on we move to revamping the master bedroom. Another long overdue paint job is on order and we'll be using a sandy beige (BM Manchester Tan).

There isn't much we'll need to buy once the room is painted. Here are some items I plan to pick up soon as part of the redo.

































1. Cloud Quilt and Shams from Pottery Barn (something I already bought with wedding money and we can put them to use soon!)
2. Blue and ivory zebra pillows (via Etsy)
3. Capiz shell embroidered pillows (via Etsy)
4. Greenwich Tufted Headboard (from Target)
5. Dolce chair (from Target)

I may if I am feeling extra ambitious - paint the dressers white. I think that will brighten the room a lot but I still have to research what that entails to make sure I don't ruin my great grandmother bed set! No pressure right?

Comments

Popular Posts