Bathroom Painting Done!

When we bought our house, the upstairs bathroom was the room perhaps most neglected by the previous owners, although the downstairs bathroom was decked out the 9's.

Since we moved in I have always known what color we would paint it when we got the ambition and time, Restoration Hardware Glacier, a color that is slightly brighter and more spa like than Silver Sage.




Here the breakdown of what we did:


(1) Gallon Restoration Hardware Right White Paint for trim and ceiling

(1) Gallon Restoration Hardware Glacier Paint

(2) Shell ceiling fixtures to replace the horrendous gold fixtures that were there previously

(1) Roll of Emma Kay Window Film (enough for both windows in our bathroom)


Did I take a before photo? No of course not...I am not that smart unfortunately but I am learning from my mistakes :)

Comments

Popular Posts