Monday, October 10, 2011

Quatrefoil Mirror Project?

And...painting is done!

After having painted the area surrounding the mantle (not white)....the gold mirror I had purchased for $27.00 at Home Goods suddenly made everything look too warm. So, today I returned it and headed to Lowe's for a cheap Quatrefoil mirror (based on the suggestion from Sherry at Young House Love). It's only $64.97 and looks like one you'd get for at least double that price elsewhere.

I sort of appreciate the look of the espresso mirror...but I have other plans in mind.


















I totally plan on painting it a glossy white instead, something like what what Kate (via Centsational Girl) did above her mantle.


Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest


I am also considering no mirror as an option. I know - I am so fickle! But seriously I'm still in love with the gray For Like Ever poster and might need to put that above the mantle instead (like what Jessie Randall did).



Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love the mirror idea, but I do love that poster too - how about an oil painting from an Etsy artist?? ;-)) I'm just up the road from you in NH...

    ReplyDelete