Quatrefoil Mirror Project?

And...painting is done!

After having painted the area surrounding the mantle (not white)....the gold mirror I had purchased for $27.00 at Home Goods suddenly made everything look too warm. So, today I returned it and headed to Lowe's for a cheap Quatrefoil mirror (based on the suggestion from Sherry at Young House Love). It's only $64.97 and looks like one you'd get for at least double that price elsewhere.

I sort of appreciate the look of the espresso mirror...but I have other plans in mind.


















I totally plan on painting it a glossy white instead, something like what what Kate (via Centsational Girl) did above her mantle.


Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest


I am also considering no mirror as an option. I know - I am so fickle! But seriously I'm still in love with the gray For Like Ever poster and might need to put that above the mantle instead (like what Jessie Randall did).



Any thoughts?

Comments

  1. I love the mirror idea, but I do love that poster too - how about an oil painting from an Etsy artist?? ;-)) I'm just up the road from you in NH...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts