Brendan's Baby Shower

I just got my new 50mm 1.4 lens...sadly two days after my baby shower so I didn't get to capture the actual day with the camera. But that's okay because I'm still learning to use this lens! Here are some of the best shots I got of some of my baby shower decor in the days after the actual event. You'll notice many decorative elements are taken directly from the baby shower inspiration board I designed to help me plan the big day.

Some of the special elements of the shower included pineapple cupcakes, banana whoopie pies, rock candy, Izze soda, tissue pom poms, pinwheels and tulips.

 I made the deserts myself...but other than that everything pretty much came from Etsy.

Cupcake Flags from EMANON

Poms from PartyPoms

Pinwheels from ElizabethSt




Comments

Popular Posts