Brendan's Baby Shower

Brendan's Baby ShowerPinwheels, Izze Soda, Jelly Beans, Rock Candy, Cupcakes, Whoopie Pies, Pom Poms, Milk Glass, Tulips, Apothecary containers with Candy...I had a very specific vision for our recent baby shower to celebrate our baby boy! The shower took place at our home which allowed me to really take my time with the decor and food. Actually - I was surprisingly relaxed the day of the party! Here are some of my favorite details from the day that capture the overall feeling. In this case I wanted a soft and whimsical feel with lots of lots of sweets. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. looove the milk glass!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This.is.great. I would adore a baby shower like this (in like 5 years or so, so help me God). I actually wanted to have Izzes as part of my cocktail hour, but I couldn't think of a color that would go well with my color scheme... the one in the picture looks perfect though!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet words about Styled! This is such a lovely shower, I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts