Beige Bedrooms

My bedroom REALLY wants to be beige, but for weeks I've been toying around with gray paint colors - well frankly because that seems cooler, more modern...more hip. But, fact remains I still really feel beige.

So, this morning when I was flipping through a past issue of House Beuatiful magazine and stumbled across Kelly Wearstler's very neutral & chic bedroom - I got super excited! This is beige done so well and I think it convinced me to go with my gut...to paint the bedroom beige! Should I go for it?

Comments

  1. I went beige in my living room last year after what seemed like a ridiculous amount of time spent sitting on the fence (paint swatches on wall for 4 months. In the end, I went with my gut, with a color I had seen done so well years ago in a magazine. SW Kilim Beige with SW Creamy on my trim. I love it. It's so easy to punch up with color and pattern elsewhere. It's neutral but still warm.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts