Textiles I am Loving

Nothing makes a room look more special that designer textiles. I have block printed textiles in almost every room in my home and without them, the rooms look unfinished. Sometimes clients gasp at the price of the pillows I recommend, and I always remind them it is worth it! Often I am working with clients to refresh a living room and when keeping an existing sofa, high-end pillows are a great way to update the look for a lower price than getting a new sofa. To save $ I often order pillows with a white backing and the designer fabric only on the front side (less yardage, but you still get the look)!

Here are a few of my favorite fabric designers for a flora & fauna look.

I look forward to her emails every week! She designs rugs, textiles and so much more. I am a big fan of the Block Print - Alur White/Indigo
























I have more of her swatches in my home than any other designer! Every color way and every design is breathtaking. Lilian is one of my favorites, especially the oatmeal color way.

























I met Laura on instagram and instantly well in love with her and the amazing fabrics she designs. I am a big fan of Graceful Vines (in the color way Rose).


Comments

Popular Posts