Women's Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Skin Care



I am not a beauty blogger or skin care expert, but I do follow a ton of in the know bloggers and sometimes certain products get talked to about over and over again. When I see a specific brand or product talked about a lot, it often gets my attention enough to do my own research and decide whether to give a new regimen a try! Some of these products I have used (and love) and others I have heard about and want to try in the near future.

1) Vitner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum is the bomb of all serums. I bought it once and my skin has never looked better. But the price tags sucks : ) Definitely a wonderfully decadent gift! If you want to buy me a present, buy me this serum pretty please.

2) Sturm is a brand getting a lot of attention lately and I personally have never found an eye cream I love. I want to try the eye cream from Sturm so bad.

3) This May Lindstrom honey mud masque looks amazing and Geri Hirsch just did a night time routine video that used this masque which was intriguing. If you can't find her video check out her routine here. The reviews are incredible and I am buying this very soon for sure.

4) I love this Tata Harper Clarifying Cleanser and have purchased several times. it is expensive though, but every time I stop using it I break out. So now I am committed.

5) This Crave Oil Cleanser doesn't get enough press, but Estie Bestie uses it and I trust her opinion. I am definitely thinking about adding this to my night routine so I don't go through my Tata cleanser as quickly.

6) I want to add this Concentrated Brightening Serum from Tata Harper to my regimen since I use the Tata Harper Brightening Essence and love it. The serum is designed for aging and dark spots. My two primary concerns.

7) This is my go-to SPF/CC Cream from Coola. I am partial to the gold version.

8) Okay so this is not for your face (ahem) but there is other skin on our bodies besides the face that needs tending to if you know what I mean. This stuff from Rael I personally love.

Comments

Popular Posts