Pink and Blue Family Holiday Photo Session

I am grossly outnumbered in my home by boys. With two sons, a husband and a dog (also male) I find that everyone is always bouncy off the walls and being load as load can be. I can't change that the house is by default always doing guy things (football, basketball, scary movies, wrestling etc.) What I can change is the color scheme everyone lives in! I am unapologetic in my use of pink in every room within our home. This is to balance what is masculine and feminine in for my family. And so far it seems to work to bring a gentle, soft caring side to the boys. The other day my toddler told me after his bedtime story that he wants a "pink and blue Peter Rabbit birthday party" when he turns three. That is his own (unaided) party planning idea and the best part is he wanted to make sure there are pink balloons to go with the theme! Thing is this - real men wear pink (everyone knows that) and my boys know that better than anyone.

So this year, everyone except the hubby wore pink for our holiday pics! Abby did such a great job I can't wait to order our holiday cards sometime soon when I can finally decide on a design.

Pink Tulle Skirt is from J. Crew (*no longer available)
















Comments

Popular Posts