Five Things I Love Friday

1) Caitlin Wilson's new Vienna Collection has a pink leopard print pillow. Enough said!

2) Lazy Day Scrunchies are cute and casual. I want. Rach of Pink Peonies wears them :)

3) Fichman Radiator covers are definitely on the list of things I must invest in at some point. We have a lot of old radiators in our home that could use protection for safety and functionality (these basically transform a radiator into a side table)!

4) While I think two kids is my max, this nursery makes my ovaries hurt! Maybe I can find a way to use this Rue Mag nursery feature design to inspire a big boy room design.

5) I almost don't want to share these, because I want them all for myself (hah!). I love ginger jars and these ginger jar ornaments are the epitome of cute. They make me want to decorate for the holidays stat.

Comments

Popular Posts