Hanukkah Amazingness

I've been saying it (in secret) for years...and I've only admitted this out load to a few of my  best friends. I am obsessed with Hanukkah! Now - I just have to share my feelings with the masses. When I peruse home stores this time of year, I literally make a bee line for the Hanukkah decorations - which are the most beautiful things in the world. Then, I get sad because I can't buy any of this amazing stuff, since I am supposed to just celebrate Christmas (and have since I was a baby). Below are some pics from HGTV that illustrate my point people. Seriously, Hanukkah is where it's at. Gorgeousness - the colors, the style - love love love. This holiday really embodies my personal style - I don't know how else to describe it. Look below and you'll understand what I mean:)

Source: hgtv.com via Erin on Pinterest
Source: hgtv.com via Erin on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts