Cheetah might be the new Leopard

You all know, I am obsessed with leopard. Really, I can't get enough and sometimes think no pattern will ever take leopards place in my heart. Now, Cheetah is a cousin of leopard (right) so when I saw this new fabric at Ballard Designs I basically freaked out. Gray Cheetah is the name of this fabric and it's divine. I am smitten by the X-bench they have in their new holiday catalog, featured in Gray Cheetah on several pages. Normally I don't like such small scale patterns, but done sparingly the effect is really beautiful:)


Comments

  1. Love the gray cheetah and love the new blog layout! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - thanks Solana! I thought it was time for a revamp :) I'm back from my blogging hiatus and happy to be posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts