The Great Bed Debate

It's come time that we need a new mattress, I mean really need a new mattress. Both of us wake up whining about shoulder pain. Yes, we are babies:) But seriously we need one.

And so we set out to Jordan's furniture for a green/natural mattress that is firm enough for him, yet soft enough for her. We found the perfect one, and then fell in love with the bed frame our dream mattress was sitting on top of. Suddenly we realized, it was also time for a grown up bed frame.

This is the bed that sparked my sudden need for a big girl bed. It is actually tufted, although you can't tell by this pic. Very deco inspired.



Source: jordans.com via Erin on Pinterest














And then, I fell in love with this one at Joss and Main. Tufted wingback queen bed, what more can you ask for right. Perfectly feminine, but not so feminine that the other half would object:)


But the search didn't stop there:) As I scoured the internet for tufted beds. I stumbled upon this little number several times. First at Live Creating Yourself and then at The Nester. And to tell you the truth, my love for this bed grows by the minute. It also comes in a beige shade called Buckwheat.


Source: amazon.com via Erin on Pinterest


I can't decide which is meant for us. Tomorrow we buy our mattress and am so hoping one of these beds just speaks to me:) I really love all three and can't decide right now. Thoughts ladies?

Comments

Popular Posts