Dresser Styling

Truth be told, we still have an Ikea dresser in our master bedroom. I got it after seeing it in Erin Gates master bedroom in her first book! I liked it so much, I bought her Bunny Williams lamp when she sold it in one of her blog sales. While the lamp I still love, I feel like the Ikea dresser..well...we just deserve better. We are grown ups, it's a new decade and I want something that is well made and with a little more texture. On that note, I have been in love with the raffia covered dresser from Serena & Lily for years! It is pricey, but I have loved it for many years and I do believe the design in classic and will stand the test of time. So, for this year I am starting a spending freeze and buying myself $100 Serena & Lily gift cards every month to help save up for this dresser.

Here are two ways I am thinking of styling it once it comes home with us! These bird & butterfly collages are so pretty and also a big investment that I will be saving up for. Just have to decide, pink or blue?




Comments

Popular Posts