Isolation Easter

As an introvert, I have mixed feelings about being isolated due to COVID-19. I am a homebody and being social...quite frankly drains me. I am always worried people are thinking I am dumb, annoying or uninteresting. I have been able to protect my energy and stop worrying about what other people think of me during this pandemic. Isolation suits me! My confidence is improving and that has been a relief. It is bittersweet though because not getting to see my parents, extended family and particularly my grandma is hard to swallow. I hope that my summertime, I can see them all again. Easter at home was really wonderful though! We did not feel rushed for he first time ever on Easter. I baked a wonderful breakfast, we dressed up for a relaxed meets fancy Easter egg hunt. Lastly since we were not driving all over Massachusetts like usual, we even had time to plant all our spring bulbs and prune the hydrangea!

















Comments

Popular Posts