A French Blue Inspired Bathroom

It's been said that french blue is the new millennial pink and I wholeheartedly agree! If you are not on board yet, once you see Roxy's new show room you will be swayed. Society Social is a brand I have followed and loved for year's and this show room is gorgeous.

Last year we fully intended to turn our bonus room into a master bathroom last, but it didn't happen for various reasons. If only we could find a contractor who would call us back : ) Anyways it seems to be a silver lining because my style has changed so much!

Here is my 2019 Design
























While I still love the design, it is clean classic and soothing. But, I have been really focused on showing my personality rather than retreating into my introverted shell and I want a bathroom that has is more unique, one of a kind look! I love color, pattern and character and this bathroom design is pretty minimalist. It's a beautiful design, but it does not light be up as much as I would like it to.

So, I took the design and decided to blow it up a bit. I mixed in a healthy dose of french blue, antiques and rattan (because I love me some rattan...I am hoarding it all for my future Cape House)! The below design will have one of my favorite fabrics - Les Touches in the new french blue color from Society Social. I plan to use this fabric on roman shades of cafe curtains for privacy.  I am also going to do a custom vanity from The CEH in Farrow and Ball Parma Gray. If you have not heard of this color, it is the color of Julia Hengel's kitchen cabinets! Also this Restoration Hardware mirror is bananas and I must have it. That rattan flush mount ceiling light is damp rated and new from Serena and Lily. Swoon!

My 2020 Bathroom Design

Comments

Popular Posts