Shea McGee's Sofa - Styled 2 Ways

It is possible you live under a rock and have not yet seen Shea McGee's amazing new home! It was the backdrop for the McGee & Co holiday catalog and I must have already flipped through it 200 times. The mixing of neutrals is perfection in the McGee's new home and I cannot get over the attention to detail in every inch of the house. It is stunning you guys! If you haven't already checked it out, I highly recommend perusing the McGee & Co digital catalog online.

Perhaps my favorite item is the new sofa featured in Shea and Sid's home. It is new (called the Reese Curved Sofa) and done in a beautiful fawn colored velvet. The curved shape is so sexy!

I haven't done a mood board in a while that wasn't for a specific project, so I decided to create two living room looks using Shea's sofa as the jumping off point for design inspiration.

Which version do you like more?! Let me a comment A or B : )

Version A




















Version B


Comments

Popular Posts