Five Things I Love Friday

My gift guide preview continues!

1) This beautiful calendar by Katherine Watson

2) I still have Halloween on the brain as I plan for next year, and this deer makeup tutorial is stunning! You already know how much I love Lauren Gores :)

3) This is not really a gift idea, but I am a firm believer in getting professional family photos done every single year. It is important to break the cycle of bad selfies and family photos missing key members! Amanda's work is amazing and although I have never worked with her, I want to when we renew of vows next year! Amanda Trahan Photography is in Chelmsford and I love the quality of light in her work.

4) Ev needs boots really bad and I am obsessed with these little brown toddler boots from Converse.

5) Julia Hengel of Gal Meets Glam recently shared this printer in her insta-story because she has way too many photos on her phone and not enough time to print and sort them. This is the story of my life and I feel like I might need this printer. HP Tango all the way.

Comments

Popular Posts