Five Things I Love Friday

I have gifts guide on the brain. I plan on doing some gift guides later in November, but in the meantime here is a teaser of some items that are doing to make the gift guide!

1) Two of these olive tree topiaries flanking the kitchen window over the sink would be beautiful. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am obsessed with topiaries!

2) Erin Gates new greek key border tree skirt is perfection. Did I mention is comes with matching stockings? I love the white version.

3) A member of my marketing team recommended these pretty hiking boots from Forsake and the colors are all so good!

4) PRICEY but these Karen Walker sunglasses are spectacular. Shea from Studio McGee has a pair.

5) This highlighter from Benefit seems pretty awesome. Sherry from YHL used this for her Khaleese costume and it looks great on from what I saw!


Comments

Popular Posts