Five Things I Love Friday

It is almost Halloween and I have fall on the brain. It is freezing here and we still have no heat, so this week is all things cozy.

1) A beautiful pink and orange fall tablescape by Pizzazerie. I met Courtney back when I worked at WellPet years ago (when she did an OMH party) and I love watching her career evolve!

2) Since the colder weather has arrived I am considering getting bangs since I have no choice but to blow dry my hair anyways in this weather. I love this tutorial for styling bangs by Mara at M Loves M.

3) This cozy looking rattan chargers would be the perfect finishing touch for my blue and orange Thanksgiving Tablescape. I love the whole Brooke & Lou Collection. Bria is a genius!

4) Next year I want to do a woodland theme for Halloween at iRobot so bad! This deer makeup tutorial by The Makeup Chair inspired me in a big way.

5) We have a giant bag of frozen shrimp to use up :) So I give you two mouth watering shrimp recipes to try Penne a la Betsy from Pioneer Woman (recommended by Mara) and Tiegen's Sweet Corn Chimuchurri Butter Shrimp with Polenta.

* Bonus Round - This Apple Cake recommended by my work friend is the amaze-balls. It has sour cream in it and it turns out like the best coffee cake you have ever had.

Comments

Popular Posts