Five Things I Love Friday

I fell off the band wagon on blogging again! The gas explosions in greater Lowell have taken a big toll on our neighborhood and we are still without heat. Needless to say things have been cray, but I do have some good stuff to share nonetheless.

Here is my five things I love this week:

1)  The Catalyst Sports Bra - I haven't tried it yet but the videos alone make me realize I have been fi'ng up my whole life in the sports bra department and it's time to change all that with the Knix.

2) How to Make a Perfect Frittata - the Bon Appetit way

3) Hunter Toddler Boots! I saw these on Lauren Gores little one (who is coincidentally also named EV and is also blonde like my Ev). My Ev now needs a pair of these in Hunter Green I think.

4) Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Serum - I recently bought some other Tata products such as the Regenerating Cleanser and the Concentrated Brightening Essence both of which I love. I think I may need to try this one as well to get rid of all my dark spots once and for all.

5) This Monogram Cape from Mark & Graham. This one is going on my xmas list for sure (with the W monogram in the Diamond Block Style). I am a sucker for monograms and capes as they are basically blankets that are socially acceptable to wear in public.

Comments

Popular Posts