Bathroom Redo

I recently started working with a client on a new build for the first time ever. Possibly the most fun was coming up with design choices for the kids bathroom remodel. The space had a very small space for a sink and I wanted to select something that felt special and substantial with a smaller profile design.

Cement tile has become very popular recently and I do love the look. However, in bathrooms I prefer choices that are timeless which I know clients will never grow tired of. For that reason, I love a basket weave marble tile or even a smaller hex tile, both of which are used in this bathroom design.

A classic hotel shower curtain also always looks good! This one is from Pottery Barn and also looks fabulous monogrammed. For finishes brass is still one of my favorites, with polished nickel at a close second. This bathroom design used both, the best of both worlds! You can mix metals in fact, I highly recommend it.

Touches like a rug (instead of a traditional bath mat) provide the perfect element of unexpected.

Vanity: Here

Pottery Barn Vintage Mirror: Here

Pearson Sconce: Here from Pottery barn


Comments

Popular Posts