Home Improvement Updates

It is astonishing how long I have been away from this blog! So much has happened and I absolutely plan to update you all when I get a chance. For starters, I have a 6 month old new bambino in my life (let's call him Mimi since that is the nickname his big brother has chosen for him - so cute!)

Since I last wrote I have spent (dare I say) years decorating and updating our beautiful fixer upper of a Colonial home which I shared before photos of. I'm really excited to give you all a sneak peek inside my oldest son's room (this shows a first different arrangements we have tried)! Enjoy a few pics here and I will plan on writing posts about each room in coming weeks. Hope everyone is doing well, healthy and enjoying the summer. xo

Walls: Benjamin Moore Gray Mist
Rug: Target
Teepee: Land of Nod
Bench: Ikea with a DIY Cushion
Botanical Prints: Young House Love




Comments

Popular Posts