For Amy

I'm really excited to share my first true fashion consulting experience with you ladies. Amy - an awesome family friend reached out to me a few weeks ago to help her step outside her self proclaimed "style rut". Amy is trying to slowly build a transitional wardrobe with pieces that work when in “mom mode” and also work with a skirt to look professional as she looks to a promising career in PR. Since Amy already has great style and loves jewel tones just as much as I do, this made my job easy! My plan for Amy is simple - add some bright colored pants, skinny jeans and some playful patterns to her wardrobe to add pizzazz to the pieces she already owns. Amy already picked up a pair of Hampton pants from Banana and striped sweater - two recommendations from my Polyvore board below that are both extremely versatile. I can't wait to get some pictures from Amy of her new looks to share, sure to be adorable!
For Amy



J.Crew colorful shirt / Boat neck sweater / Banana Republic top / Banana Republic top / J.Crew colorful jeans / Banana Republic tall pants / J.Crew j crew / BX by Bronx western boots / Banana Republic flat shoes / Victoria's Secret pointed toe flat shoes

Comments

Popular Posts