Rooms that Rock - Fall Favorites

Here are some rooms I just love (really love) from Home Mags Fall edition. I'm not the biggest fan of fall as you all know (I would live in summer forever if I could - Spring is not bad either), but these rooms have sort of swayed me to embrace it. Fall, bring it on!

How great are these wingback chairs? And the orange zebra pillows!


















I'm pretty sure this mirror is that awesome mirror from Jonathan Adler I've been dreaming of. It works so well in this bathroom.


I still want moroccan poufs so bad (TJMaxx has recently had a bunch and I might just need to buy one)!

















And this is pretty much my dream home right now! Love all the windows overlooking the perfectly landscaped yard.


 And this is just a really pretty, clean & serene bathroom. So soothing!


Comments

Popular Posts