Mirrors Galore

I've had a quatrefoil mirror from Home Depot above my console table in the living room for years now and I think it was maybe $30.00. Mine looks similar to this one. It was a steal and I painted it white for a higher end look which got even more years out of it. It's time for a change people. I need a grown up mirror with a grown up price tag. I change my mind dialy about the style so I haven't pulled the trigger on a new one just yet. Here is a round up of some of my favorite mirrors on the market right now. If you have any favorites let me know! That may help me decide, or make me even more indecisive. Who knows:)

The Ballard Designs Atoll Mirror is pretty rad. Especially with a bamboo console under it.

Atoll Mirror




















Wisteria has this pretty pagoda mirror that makes my heart skip a beat. But boy is it crazy expensive.

Wisteria Pagoda Mirror





















Pottery Barn is doing mirrors right lately. And here are two of my faux bamboo-y favorites.

Jasmine Bamboo Mirror


















Avery Mirror




















This mirror from Serena and Lily is one of my absolute favorites. I love the white one, but the black one adds so much dimension to a space it's striking and bold. Love.

Ojai Mirror

Comments

Popular Posts