De-Junking: Saying Goodbye to Catalog Clutter

Today, I decided - I had had enough. I have stacks and stacks of magazines and catalogs all over the house. Granted, they are well contained in a variety of magazine baskets...but my nesting instinct is starting to kick in and enough is enough!

So, here's what I did:

1. Emailed all the companies who send me catalogs and told them to stop.

2. Went to the websites of the brands I really love and subscribed to their email lists instead.

3. Lastly, I joined the Facebook and Twitter pages for the brands I want to keep at top of mind.

There are definitely brands that I will miss receiving catalogs from (Ballard Designs, Wisteria, Grandin Road, Smith & Noble, At West End, Serena & Lily, Viva Terra, Home Decorators, )...but am keeping in touch electronically.

Actually 1 confession to make - I have not unsubscribed from Pottery Barn's Catalog! That will be my one catalog indulgence:)

Comments

Popular Posts