Five Things I Love Friday: COVID-19 Stay at Home Edition

How are you guys doing? This is week three of us working from home (with the kids in the house)  and it has been so hard. We have been doing our best to isolate and only reach out to friends and family using Zoom and Facetime. I am thankful for this time with my kids, but working while they are here is near impossible. Our grocery stores are limited in many products and we have pivoted all of our shopping habits to focus on making it comfortable and sustainable to stay in the house long term until the cure is flattened.

As such, our purchase behavior has been drastically different! Here are my top stay at home pics, which we have purchased in the past couple weeks.

1) Bang Trim Tutorial - Since all salons are closed, I had to learn to cut my own bangs quick! I love this tutorial for a fringed, more casual look.

2) A Bidet! We have wanted a bidet for a while and the scarcity of toilet paper sealed the deal. We bought this elongated bidet seat from American Standard.

3) Chess - You can only watch so much TV during this crazy time of isolation. We are trying to play more games as a family at night. We turned our kids bedroom into an upstairs family room and at night we gather in here to play games together! The boys love this kids Chess set from Melissa and Doug



4) Comfy Slippers - I love Birdies and this is my second pair. Since I only wear real shoes outside for a minute per day, splurging on a pair of nice slippers is a perfect way to stay warm and comfy indoors. My calf hair Birdies were falling apart and I have to say...Birdies has amazing customer service. I sent them a pic of my Birdies which were in rough shape after less than one year and they gave me a credit for the price I paid! I used the credit to buy a brand new leather pair. Birdies, I love you and your slippers.

5) DB Method - This machine has been following me around on the internet for months. Since I can't go to Pilates or the gym, it seems like the perfect time to get started on this Kardashian approved workout!









Comments

Popular Posts