Fresh 2019 Spaces

For 2019 I am a big fan of all things that are fewer, bigger & better. This is a philosophy that my previous boss instilled in me that is really resonating in my personal life recently. With the constant influx of kid paperwork, junk mail and Amazon boxes - it is easy for things to get out of control. For the new year, I want to buy less and ensure that what we do bring into the home is excellent quality only. My desire to eliminate clutter has never been so strong! But, per my usual I still want a bold statement in every room I design. A dash of animal print goes a long way.

The room below is everything I want for the new year. It's fresh, neutral, simple and a little bit naughty!

Sources:
Rug:
Bird Art (Pottery Barn)
Pillows: Arianna Belle here and here
Tables: (here and amazing live edge coffee table here)
Greenwhich Lamp and Rosewood Lumbar Pillows (Serena and Lily)
https://rstyle.me/~aNypc

Comments

Popular Posts