Evan's Cake Smash

Better late than never is basically my motto in life. As a mom of two wild boys (also working full time and in grad school),  I rarely get things done ahead of time. I am always playing catch up, but I do my best. When my photographer sent me these photos yesterday which she and I both forgot I ordered, I got really excited. One, because this was such a sweet moment celebrating Ev's very first birthday and I want to cherish it. Also, because my choice of a blue gingham cake smash outfit still almost two years later feels totally fresh! I am so happy with how this session came out and happy I can finally share it with all of you.

The cake is my favorite! We ordered it with a custom blue border (no artificial colors of course) and Ev's friend Carmela shared the cake smash session with him, which made it even more special and adorable. Her cake was the same design in pink and she wore pearls and the cutest little pink outfit. I wish I had pics of her to share she was amazingly cute. And the two of them together, well it would melt any heart.

The cake smash was photographed at our home by Amanda at Mrs. Drew Photography.

Evan's blue gingham cake smash outfit is by Little Moo and Roo

Cake is from Whole Foods Bakery in Andover.

My pink buffalo check shirt is from J. Crew (sadly no longer available!)









Comments

Popular Posts