Blue, Blush & Orange Thanksgiving Tablescape

I have been really into the idea of a blue, white, pink and mint color scheme for a table setting. All the items below I bought with that color palette in mind. But then, I found some bright bold mokara orchids at Whole Foods recently and the whole color combo took an awesome turn - a twist for Autumn! While I envisioned pale blush flowers for this table scheme (which I will be doing for another day...hint hint nudge nudge) - the pop of orange here adds lovely warmth that looks so at home for this time of year. I mean, the leaves are the most beautiful right now and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! This table setting makes me want to curl up with a cup of hot cider or cocoa and have after dining on something yummy slow cooked in the oven (like mac n' cheese or chicken pot pie). I like my comfort comfy and we have been known to bring blankets over to our bamboo dining bench to take naps or lounge! My son does this sometimes after finishing his homework at night : )

So, while I have other plans for these napkins, glassware and place settings in the future...it is a pleasant surprise that they work beautifully for a fall table as well.

Bamboo Plates: Juliska
Napkins: The Loveliest
Bamboo Utensils: Pottery Barn
Tablecloth: India Amory (Blue Fleur)
Decanter: Mark & Graham
Juice Glasses: Anthropologie Fleur De Lys
Champagne Flutes: Anthropologie Portio Flute (on sale!)
Riviera Chairs: Serena and Lily (Fog)
Pillows: Caitlin Wilson Santorini Block Print (on sale!) 
Faux Bamboo Bench/Settee (I can't say enough about how we love this bench!): Grandin Road Jimeri
Wall Color: Benjamin Moore Hint of Mint
Table: Crate & Barrel Avalon White Extension Dining Table
Curtains: West Elm (no  longer available)













































































Comments

Popular Posts