Podcast Episode #3: Top 10 Beauty Products

Tonight we published the 3rd episode of the Podcast! As promised, show notes are below with our top 10 essential beauty products (many are natural and sustainable on the list).

1. Mother and Moon Ageless Cleansing Oil
2. Mother and Moon Omni Serum
3. Primally Pure Deodorant - We like the Blue Tansy!
4. BITE Toothpaste
5. Westman Atelier Mascara
6. Province Apothecary Brow Serum
7. Billie Razors
8. Poofy BB Cream (Meg uses the light shade)
9. Poofy Glam Foundation (our favorite shade is Ethereal)
10. Poofy 100% Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask

None of these products are sponsored. They are products we have discovered through our own trials and tribulations over the past decade trying to find natural products that really work.

Here is the Mother and Moon product assortment unboxing experience Meg talked about during our podcast. How beautiful right?!

























We talked a lot about brows during the podcast. Meg and I struggle with different issues related to brow definition. Meg has light hair (she was platinum blonde as a baby and still has light brows). My brows are dark, but I over-plucked them during my teenage years and they are no longer full and lush.

For me, I use a brow serum to help grow them back (baby hairs and beginning to re-appear and I have stopped plucking to brow them back). Sometimes I use Juice Brow Gel to fill in sparse areas.

Meg has had her brows tinted professionally in the past to add definition to her lighter blonde brows.





Meg Before




















After! I love how tinting shows us my sister's lovely brow shape.




















If you listened to the podcast, you are clear on my stance when it comes to the Westman Atelier Eye Love You Mascara! Yeah it's insane that it is $62...but hear me out. I wish I had a better photo to share with you, but we will have to make do with this selfie to see the lengthening power of this mascara. Based on my own journey to find a great clean mascara, this is my favorite so far. Readers - I would love to hear if you have found a mascara that really works. It would be nice to find a mascara for a lower price, yielding the same results and I am no expert.

Comments

Popular Posts