A Neutral and Blue Living Room

If there are two things I noticed about the images I like, save and pin lately...it is that they are in shades of neutrals or blue. In this room, I decided to combine the two - because why choose between blue and neutral? I like to have my cake and eat it too. After reading Erin Gates new book recently, I became enamored with Peter Dunham's Samarkand fabric, which she uses a lot throughout the book. She does not mention the name of the fabric in her book, but I found it through research (this is a trick I use often). It's an expensive fabric no doubt, but I think the investment is so worth it! Splurging on high end pillow can elevate the look of an entire room to designer level, for a lot less than the cost of a sofa : )

SOFA: Belgian Linen Track Arm Sofa from Restoration Hardware
SIDE TABLES: Beverly Rattan Tables from Ballard Designs
LUMBAR PILLOW: Summerdale Pillow Cover from Serena & Lily
COFFEE TABLE: Montrose Coffee Table from Serena & Lily
ART & CHAIRS: Serena & Lily


Comments

Popular Posts