Double sinks - Maximizing a small bathroom

You guys the bathroom renovation saga continues. We have one quote in hand from a contractor and are having trouble getting the quotes from two other contractors. In the meantime I have continued to think about the bathroom design and of course have changed my mind 4 times. Right now I really want to find a way to squeeze two sinks into the tiny space! I know that is a bold proposition, but I have 48 inches to work with and it can be done.

There are stock 48 inch vanities out there, but not with two sinks. So I got creative and looked for other options. Here are two of my favorite configurations.

Double Console Apothecary Sink
This sink is awesome because the top is ceramic, not marble. While I love marble and will use it on the floor of the bathroom for sure, the etching and staining from kids toothpaste and my face serums will surely drive me into OCD mode! Ceramic is easier to clean and will stand the test of time.

For the bathroom paint color, I am now torn between Benjamin Swiss Coffee & Benjamin Moore Cloud Cover. Both shades are beautiful and soft, without being too gray or too yellow.






































Double Pedestal Sinks

Two pedestal sinks looks cute as a button! I love how easy ceramic is to clean and since we are doing built in recessed medicine cabinets I am willing to forgo the drawer space.


Comments

Popular Posts