Five Things I Love Friday

It may be Monday but I figured better late than never! I found some really nice recipes and other fun decor/holiday stuff that is too great not to share with you guys. Since I couldn't narrow it down this week (so much goodness!) -  I give you my top 10 instead of 5. You're welcome.

1) This recipe looks like it might be a good copycat for the Dancing Deer cookies I adore! Jenny Steffens Ginger Spice Cookie Recipe

2) Biscuit Home Taupe Buffalo Check Stocking (if I didn't have so many people in the family I would have bought these already! $200 is a bit much for me to spend right now on new stockings, but I do love these)

3)  Mara from M loves M shared this recipe and it looks bananas so good Yotam Ottelenghi Apple and Olive Oil Cake with Maple Icing

4) This Wedgwood saucer is cute as a button

5) Smitten Kitchen Pasta with Garlicy Broccoli Rabe looks both yummy and easy

6) Gray Malin's nursery for baby 1 and 2 - so incredible you may find yourself wanting a baby stat.

7) A Classic Palm Beach Home recently featured in House Beautiful

8) These Dragonfly earrings from Tory Burch I must have for Summer time!

9) I have been wanting to try Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum for a while now

10) These lettuce wear plates from Tory Burch are darling. I don't have salad plates and these seem perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts