Buffalo Checks...aren't just for lumbar jacks

You might be noticing that checks and gingham are everywhere (including all over my Instagram posts in my wardrobe and the kids outfits too). I honestly thought this was a trend that came out of no where...but then I started looking at old issues of House Beautiful and Domino and realized this pattern has been a staple for decades, it was never overused though and I guess I ignored it.

I think the difference with the buff checks that are in style right now is that they are bigger and come in modern new colors that have reinvented this classic pattern. Honestly it is hard to tell how long this trend will last, but for now I think investing in a low cost accessory of two will refresh a space like nothing else.

Here are some of my favorites. Happy Shopping :)

Serena and Lily Gingham Duvet




















Mark and Graham Gingham Picnic Blanket





















Studio Mcgee Pillows - I need these!


Comments

Popular Posts