Throw Round Up

I am a certifiable throw blanket addict! Any evening, even in the summer (I know I am crazy...but I am not really happy unless I am in 90 degree temperatures at all times) - I can always be found underneath a blanket curled up on the sofa. My blanket of choice is the Restoration Hardware Luxury Plush Throw, which is insanely comfy but not very chic:)

I have been on the hunt for a new throw and here are my favorites from some of my go to shopping sites.

Jonathan Adler Striped Nixon Alpaca Throw
Goodness this one is perfect. Stripey & Greek key inspired in my go-to color palette of navy and coral. If I could marry a blanket it would probably be this one:)
Serena and Lily Brahms Mount Herringbone Throw
 It's no surprise this one made my list:) It checks all the boxes (comfy throw, herringbone pattern, coral). I think this one will end up being purchased for my home one day...either for the bedroom of living room I can see it working beautifully. It also comes in a gorgeous Indigo color (or Dove Gray).




Pottery Barn Alphabet Throw
 This one reminds me so much of the Hermes throw I freak out over every time I see it in a design magazine:) You would have to refinance your home to afford the Hermes version - but this copycat version from Pottery Barn is so affordable! At $129 it's a steal.

Jonathan Adler Nixon Alpaca Throw
 I am seriously obsessed with this blanket and as you know...I can never really tire of Greek key inspired patterns. The navy version is the best:) I have a coffee cup from Jonathan Adler in this same pattern and it makes my mornings complete!

Comments

Popular Posts