Pure Bliss

On Monday, I hit up West Elm on my lunch  break - hoping to snag a Martini Side Table during their 20% off sale. I ended up realizing the martini table is too short for my liking.

But, while I was there...I landed something even sweeter! They had a floor model West Elm Bliss Chair and a Half available. The perfect seat (I thought) for our playroom in progress - and I couldn't believe the price. Normally, the Bliss goes for $699.00, I got it for half! I'm smitten over this deal and cannot wait to paint the room now! An honorable mention goes to the super cute pillows I found on sale at Jonathan Adler. I love the unexpected/whimsical look of these small scale geometric pillows on such a large scale chair.

Comments

  1. Crazy - I was there on Tuesday looking at the same Martini side table - I decided the yellow was just too yellow and persimmon was out of stock.

    Love the pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - great minds! I love the persimmon - you should get it. I was drooling over the Mid-Century Nightstand, but ugh - why does it have to be $249.00?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts