The Sexiest Chair Alive

My new desk chair arrived in the mail - and I am obsessed! Even though I was nervous about the color, the Nimes tufted dining chair from Overstock ended up being a beautiful soft gray in real life - thankfully nothing like the washed out putty tone in the image online (I trusted the comments of others who said it was really a dove gray and I'm glad I went for it)! The tufting and nail head detail are so pretty - overall the chair is really romantic, sophisticated + girly...insanely gorgeous. I can't wait to assemble my imitation parsons desk + set up my little girl corner:) I'll be sure to post progress on my office nook soon!

Comments

  1. Hi there! I'm a new reader and am mildly obsessed with both this chair and your blog!! I'm really considering ordering this chair for my home office and wanted to see if you happened to have any other photos that maybe I've missed on your most recent posts?? It looks gorgeous!! I'm torn between this and World Market's "Cute as a Button" chair ....which is larger and not so much an office chair, but adorable nonetheless.

    Anyway, thanks in advance for any feedback!

    Darci
    www.littlepinkshadetree.blogspot.com
    littlepinkshadetree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts