Fireplace Progress

So far my friends, I have done away with the yellow walls (opting instead for the softest gray known to man - Benjamin Moore OC-14 Soft Chamois)! I am already loving the results and this weekend I'm tackling the fireplace. My plan is to paint the surrounding paneling the wall color (Soft Chamois) and the fireplace mantel and woodwork a bright white semi-gloss.

Before:














Primed + Ready for Paint:














Mid- Painting Progress (Soft Chamois surrounding mantel):













 Now I just need to paint the crown molding and mantel with some zero VOC semi-gloss white and I can throw in the towel. Can't wait to get the furniture back in here and start re-accessorizing!

________________________________________________

Update - Painting Done!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts