Drum Pendant for Less?

I'm not a fan of the contemporary chandelier in my dining room...a little gift that keeps on giving from the previous owners of my house.

I have been hunting for a drum pendant chandelier with a swap chain since I would have to do some heavy electrical work to center a typical drum pendant over my table. A drum pendant on a chain is hard to come by - but I managed to find a few!

I found this beige drum pendant chandelier on Overstock for only $84.99.










It reminds me a lot of this Jonathan Adler Meurice Pendant that costs over 4 times as much at $430.10!

So, I'm thinking I should go for it and buy the cheaper fixture from Overstock - some of the reviews say the quality isn't great - but for a fraction of the cost of the Adler chandelier - I think I should go for it. I mean...who wants to spend almost $500.00 for a chandelier? Not me.

Comments

Popular Posts