Chevron Glam

I finally started using Polyvore and I am already a little (okay a lot) obsessed. It would have made my life a lot easier if I tried this handy little tool a little sooner in my blogging career! Anyways, I'm pretty darn excited about the mood board below - you all know I love chevron, but who knew it could be glam and sparkly. This is chevron meets cocktail party gorgeous.

Just Cavalli sleeveless dress
$915 - net-a-porter.com

Giuseppe Zanotti studded sandal
719 GBP - farfetch.com

Whiting Davis jelly handbag
$145 - endless.com

Snake handbag
$48 - belk.com

Grayce metal jewelry
$495 - maxandchloe.com

Giles Brother stamped jewelry
119 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Blu Bijoux metal earring
$43 - maxandchloe.com

Matthew Williamson logo scarve
$495 - net-a-porter.com

Comments

Popular Posts