Happy Anniversary!

I took a little break from the blogosphere and rightfully so! Today was our first anniversary and spent some quality time in Newport RI this weekend. I'll post pics from the trip perhaps tomorrow - but in the meantime enjoy our thank you photo. We posed for this pic at the end of our wedding night 1 year ago. This was the photo we used on all our thank you cards. But - I'd also like to take this opportunity thank everyone who has been so supportive of my blog. To all those who share my passion for gorgeous stuff - much love!

I am happy to say that although our wedding was 50 degrees and raining last August (I am sure I have previously mentioned it was also a hurricane that day)...this weekend was glorious! We couldn't have asked for better weather - it was dreamy.

Comments

Popular Posts