S'mores Pizza Recipe
- Whole Foods pre-made pizza dough
- 1 tbs unsalted organic butter
- 1 1/2 cups mini Whole Foods 365 marshmallows
- 2 bars milk chocolate (preferably organic)
- 1 cup Annie's Organic Bunny Friend Graham Snacks (Chocolate chip, chocolate and honey variety)
- Pinch sea salt
- Take dough out of the fridge and let it rest on the counter (approx 30 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Put graham bunnies in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin
- Break up chocolate bars into small chunks
- Roll out dough on a floured work surface into a rough pizza shaped round.
- Place dough on pizza stone and brush with the butter.
- Bake pizza dough in oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle with the mini marshamallows
- Layer the bits of chocolate on top
- Top with crushed graham bunnies and a sprinkling of sea salt
- Return pizza to oven. Bake an additional 8-10 minutes until the marshmallows are browned and the chocolate starts to get melty
- Slice and serve! Leftovers work wonderfully when heated up in the air fryer.